- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Creating reports, analyzing, interpreting and presenting data as requested.
- Working with clients internal and external.
- Managing customer complaints of the clients internal and external and resolving their issues.
- Completing tasks assigned by the Manager accurately and efficiently.
- Supporting the team and the Manager as needed.
- A degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Real estate knowledge is preferred.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish-Oral and written fluently).
- Previous working experience as an Assistant Manager or similar role for 1+ years.
- Proficiency of Office Suite and Google Workspace
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to shift and adapt to rapidly changing business demands.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Team player.
- Technology savvy.
... Ver más detalles
Paquete de Microsoft Office